As an RZT aiOS User or Admin, you want to access an Oracle database instance from your block code or Jupyter notebook for reading and writing data.
Roles for performing this task
Before adding the datasource, one should first configure credential for accessing the datasource
- Log in to RZT aiOS as a User or Admin. Click the Settings icon on the bottom left corner.
- Click on "Data Source Credentials" . This list of of all configured credentials are displayed. Click the "Add Data Source Credential" icon .
- The Add New Configuration dialog is displayed. Select "Oracle" from the "Configuration" dropdown. Enter a name to identify this configuration. Enter username and password for connecting to the database. Click on "CREATE" button
- The configuration is saved and ready to be used for adding a datasource to the project
- Open the project and click on the data icon in the toolbar on the left. All the configured datasources are displayed. Click on the "Add Datasource" icon
- Enter the details in the "Add New Data Source" dialogue box and click on "ADD" button
- The new datasource is added and can be accessed from Jupyter notebook and block code