22nd September 2020: New Release Details
Modified on: 2021-07-29 13:56:27 +0530
1. Pipeline builder: New features have been added to the pipeline builder to give you more freedom and control over your pipelines.
- A pipeline run can be exposed as a public REST endpoint so that you can integrate the pipeline to our application!
- Additional pipeline validations have been added
- Searching for a Block in the pipeline builder has improved with more information
- Many new pre-built blocks have been added for use in the visual builder--ML models, data processing blocks, data source readers, data source writers, and more!
2. SDK/Jupyter Lab: The new SDK makes creating & testing blocks and pipelines easier
- The SDK has been updated to make building blocks faster and easier. Also, more pythonic APIs for fine-grained control.
- Pyspark is now included in RazorThink Platform so you can lever its power on big data.
- You can store all trained models in the new model inventory using the SDK. The interface is coming soon!
- The cookbook widget within Jupyter lab provides you all the SDK API documentation and quick guides you will need to complete your work.
- The pipeline run widget will display the block metrics, separate and apart from the existing logs and other details.
3. Administration: Datasource offerings and improvements
- You can add Oracle as a data source and use pre-built blocks to connect to your data
- Under the libraries section, you can now search and sort both the User and System Libraries.
- Engine Monitoring - are a data scientist, or in IT Operations, trying to figure out who is using up the servers? Built-in engine monitoring gives you transparency into all the pipelines that are running on all the engines!
- Engine Management - You can see who did what and when with your Engine. For example, you can now get visibility to who paused your Engine.
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?