Edit a DL Model Using DL Model Designer
Modified on: 2020-07-14 13:29:32 +0530
As an RZT aiOS User or Admin, you use the RazorThink DL Model Designer to edit an existing Deep Learning (DL) model.
Roles for performing this task
- Log in to RZT aiOS as a User or Admin. Open the project that contains the DL model you want to edit.
- In the toolbar on the left side of the window, click the DL Model Designer icon . The DL model list is displayed.
- Click the DL model you want to work with. The model is opened in the DL Model Designer page.
- Make any changes to the model. In the following example, a new metric is added, Accuracy:
- Click Save to save the edited model.
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?