Create a New Data Source Connection for Accessing an S3 Data Source
Modified on: 2020-07-14 13:21:43 +0530
As an RZT aiOS User or Admin, you can configure multiple data source connections such as AWS S3 and HDFS. These preconfigured data sources can be accessed from a Jupyter notebook, pipelines and blocks, and the DL model designer.
Roles for performing this task
- Log in to RZT aiOS as a User or Admin. Click the Settings icon .
- Click Data Source Credentials to display the Data Source Credentials dialog. Click the plus icon and select Add New Configuration.
- The Add New Configuration dialog is displayed. In the Type field, select S3 Authentication from the dropdown and click Create.
- Enter the data source name, access key, and secret key in the appropriate fields and click Create.
- The new data source is created.
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?