Create a New Data Source Connection Using Kerberos Authentication
Modified on: 2021-07-29 13:46:26 +0530
As an Razorthink Platform User or Admin, you want to use Kerberos authentication to connect to a data source.
Roles for performing this task
- Log in to Razorthink Platform as a User or Admin. Click the Settings icon on the bottom left corner.
- Click on "Data Source Credentials" . The list of of all configured datasources are displayed. Click on "Add Data Source Credentials" icon
- The Add New Configuration dialog is displayed. In the "Configuration Type" field, select "Kerberos" from the dropdown. Give a name to identify the credentials configuration. Upload Keytab and config file. Provide other details asked for and click on "CREATE" button
- A new data source credential configuration is created with the given name and can be used to create a datasource
Create HDFS Datasource
- Open the project in which you want to add the datasource and click on data icon . List of all configured datasources are displayed. Click on "Add Datasource" icon
- In the "Add New Datasource" dialogue box, select type as HDFS. Enter all other details and click on "ADD" button
- The datasource gets created and can be accessed from Jupyter notebook and block code
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?