As an RZT aiOS User or Admin, you can configure multiple data source connections such as AWS S3 and HDFS. These preconfigured data sources can be accessed from a Jupyter notebook, pipelines and blocks, and the DL model designer.
Use this procedure to use Kerberos authentication for the new data source connection.
Roles for performing this task
- Log in to RZT aiOS as a User or Admin. Click the Settings icon .
- Click Data Source Credentials to display the Data Source Credentials dialog. Click the plus icon and select Add New Configuration.
- The Add New Configuration dialog is displayed. In the Type field, select Kerberos Authentication from the dropdown and click Create.
- In the appropriate fields, enter a name for identifying the connection, the username, and the principal pattern. Specify the keytab file and the config file for upload. Click Create.
- The new data source is created.