You have created user groups in RZT aiOS. Now you can add one or more users to a group. This gives that user access to a specific engine (execution environment).
You can achieve resource caging and production environment compliance using the functionality of user groups.
Role for this performing this task
- Log in to RZT aiOS as an Admin, and click Settings (lower left corner).
The Settings dialog is displayed.
- Click Users and Groups, and then the Groups tab. A list of existing groups is displayed, with group information.
- Click the group to which you want to add a user. A list of users already in the group is displayed.
- Click Add User. A list of all system users is displayed. Select one or more system users.
- Click Done. The selected users are added to the group.