As an Admin, you have invited individuals to become system users of your RazorThink Platform , and you may have given some of the roles such as User or Admin. Use this procedure to disable any system user so that the individual can’t log in to RazorThink Platform .
Role for performing this task
- Log in toRazorThink Platform as an Admin, and click Settings (lower left corner).
The Settings page is displayed
- Click Users and Groups. A list of all system users is displayed, as shown above.
- Locate the system user you want to disable. Click on the action icon on the right end of of the desired users row and click on "Deactivate"
- Click on "Confirm" in the confirmation dialogue box
- The user gets de-activated
A disabled system user cannot log in to RazorThink Platform , but remains in the “Users” list. You can re-enable any time by clicking on "Activate" menu from action.